PDA

View Full Version : Fixes for missing pregnant morphs - nude and jeans - update 8/9/10

CmarNYC
19th Sep 2009, 10:22 PM
These mods supply the missing pregnant morphs for the nude adult female and the 'relaxed jeans'.

You've probably seen the pregnant Sim women lose their belly when they take a shower or bath. Some of you have also noticed that the jeans enabled in the game for maternity wear don't actually change shape when the Sim is pregnant, leading to a pregnant upper body while the lower stomach stays flat. This mod fixes both of those glitches.

Special notes:
The package "cmar_fpreg_morphs_EA" - is the full set of Nude Top, Nude Bottom, and Relaxed Jeans, now redone to conform to the EA standard top and bottom pregnant shape, and with the odd indentations in that standard shape at the back sides of the waist smoothed out. ("cmar_fpreg_morphs" was the original upload. There's really no reason to use this anymore unless there's some CC clothing out there that matches it. Removed, but I'll give it on request.)

Also available in separate packages: Nude Top, Nude Bottom, and Relaxed Jeans.

IF YOU USE Base1980's adult female nude top with nipples default replacement, use his Nude Top package with my Nude Bottom and do not install my Nude Top. Base's package includes his own pregnant morph for the top, which matches mine for the bottom. My Nude Top package is not compatible with his mesh and if you have both it may conflict.

The same for my own adult female morphing nipples top - install the nipple top with the Nude Bottom from here and do not install the Nude Top from here.

If you use any other adult female nude top replacement that I'm aware of, including Morgade's tops with nipples, install my full set of morphs.

Polygon Counts:
These are morphs and don't really add polygons, but here are the mesh counts:

Top Nude: 2926
Bottom Nude: 836
Relaxed Jeans: 1244

Are these compatible with WA/Ambitions/Late Night/XXX expansion?
Almost certainly, yes. Unless the basic way the game handles morphs changes, there's no reason they wouldn't be compatible. Please try it, find out, and don't ask unless there's a problem. Sorry, but I'm getting VERY tired of seeing the same question on every morph-related mod I've done every time a patch or expansion comes out.

Additional Credits:
The contributors to SimsWiki for info that got me started figuring out the morph structure

Echo for Postal
P L Jones for S3PE
Wes H for his Milkshape Plugins
Delphy for CTU

** Update 8/9/10

New version uploaded which is compatible with the EA standard top and bottom pregnant shapes. This is to fix gapping between these meshes and other CC maternity clothes or nude meshes that use the standard shape.

** Update 5/6/11

Split into separate packages as well as the full set, for those using Base1980's nude top replacement.

Titanslayer
19th Sep 2009, 11:07 PM
This is great! Thanks so much!

lewisb40
19th Sep 2009, 11:39 PM
Fabulous, downloaded and trying it out. Hope it works!

superswiffty
19th Sep 2009, 11:52 PM
Thanks!

schitzwa
20th Sep 2009, 11:08 AM
Awesome! Thanks you for sharing :)

Lorry
20th Sep 2009, 11:52 AM
Thankyou for this!

Panther559
20th Sep 2009, 12:03 PM
Great idea for realism!! Trying it now. Will it conflict with any other preg mod (i.e.: ashkitty's preg mod)? Well, I guess I'll find out shortly, huh? :)

Jasumi
20th Sep 2009, 12:16 PM
Thanks for this!

Panther, this is not a mod. It is a modified clothing mesh, so it should not be conflicting with any mods...

Elyasis
20th Sep 2009, 12:18 PM
Excellent!
Highly needed, thank you so much.

Marcella17
20th Sep 2009, 12:41 PM
This is really good! Thanks!

VkToriA
20th Sep 2009, 12:47 PM
Thank you! Been waiting for this :)

jonha
20th Sep 2009, 1:28 PM
Thank you very much. This is way better than the mod on sexysims, as it just contains morphs and doesn't do something ugly to the swimsuits

juniormints74
20th Sep 2009, 2:44 PM
Thank you so much for sharing this with us! It is very much needed. :lovestruc

Riiku
20th Sep 2009, 3:06 PM
Great, thank you!!

YasunaHarumi
20th Sep 2009, 3:32 PM
Great! I was using the sexysims2 pregnancy morph fix, but this is better! Deleted that one, and downloaded this one! Thanks!

CuddlyBun
20th Sep 2009, 3:32 PM
This was a very much needed fix! Thank you!

lewisb40
20th Sep 2009, 4:26 PM
Aww, so cute seeing the pregnant belly stick up out the bath water. Finally! I love how you position the belly, it looks real. Works great in my game. Thanks again.

Bjazz
20th Sep 2009, 7:24 PM
Thanks for taking the time to do this, really appreciate it!!! :-)

KrazyKat81
20th Sep 2009, 7:28 PM
That invisible belly thing has been really bugging me so this it FAB thanks.

Datch
20th Sep 2009, 8:09 PM
First of all thanks a lot for this mod. However, I seem to have an issue. My young adult and adult females change into the basic 1-piece swimsuit upon entering the bathtub or shower. It is not related to any never nude trait and does not affect elders. The swimsuit they change into is not the one in their wardrobe. I did not test this on pregnant women because I have none currently in my neighbourhood. I did relaunch the game several times and deleted the cache files. Has anyone observed this in their game?

YasunaHarumi
20th Sep 2009, 8:14 PM
Yes, my pregnant sim changed into her one piece before getting a bath. Very annoying, so I'm deleting this mod and downloading the one I had before. -_-

Nauthiz.
20th Sep 2009, 9:36 PM
First of all thanks a lot for this mod. However, I seem to have an issue. My young adult and adult females change into the basic 1-piece swimsuit upon entering the bathtub or shower. It is not related to any never nude trait and does not affect elders. The swimsuit they change into is not the one in their wardrobe. I did not test this on pregnant women because I have none currently in my neighbourhood. I did relaunch the game several times and deleted the cache files. Has anyone observed this in their game?

Datch, did it happened after using this mod, or were you using the one from the sexysims2 site previously? I had this problem after using the sexysims2 one - it seems that it affects females created (either by me or the game) when the mod was in. The ones created before putting it in or after removing it are naked correctly.

This mod here seems to work for me correctly so far - existing females and newly created ones are all nude as they should be and the bellies are beautiful. :) But maybe I've missed something, maybe the bug is triggered by something else - I'll be observing it closely and reporting. I really need this mod, but I'd hate to bork another neighbourhood...

tinkerbell7716
20th Sep 2009, 9:57 PM
thank you.:)

Datch
20th Sep 2009, 11:04 PM
Nauthiz, I was using the first build of the mod from sexysims2, as I had the same swimsuit in shower issue with the latest build (the issue with the first build was that women wearing this swimsuit appeared naked). I took the mod out and replaced it with this mod, then cleared the cache files. I'll try investigating to see if my issue actually comes from this mod or if it comes from removing the sexysims2 mod (things went back to normal when I put it back). Also I didn't try to create new sims to see if they had this problem too.
In the meantime I don't want to deter people from downloading this mod as it appears to work for most people :)

Nauthiz.
20th Sep 2009, 11:31 PM
My swimsuits :) stayed on despite removing sexysims2 mod, clearing caches, etc - as if their naked state was altered permanently. Are you sure that things went back to normal - did you check the previously affected females if they are naked now? You know, just to separate the lingering effects of the previous mod from this one. I had to start a new game without any of these mods, and then I put this one so my testing environment is clean - but I'm still looking for a way to fix the Sims in the old neighbourhood.

hedwig_benjamenta
20th Sep 2009, 11:39 PM
I... love.. you!!

CmarNYC
21st Sep 2009, 1:35 AM
Datch and Nauthiz: While I never used the SexySims2 mod and can't say for sure, I did see comments over there saying that Sims would change into the swimsuit when bathing, sometimes even after the mod was removed. Maybe the swimsuit is set as default nude clothing for those sims and it doesn't change back. I don't know of any way my morphs would do what you're seeing although anything is possible.

YasunaHarumi
21st Sep 2009, 1:52 AM
Once its fixed I'll download and love it forever!

Trixie 33810
21st Sep 2009, 5:07 AM
This is great. Thank you SO MUCH!! It was really annoying that my pregnant sims barely looks pregnant.

lewisb40
21st Sep 2009, 2:32 PM
This one works for me. I have played my sims for 2 sim weeks, the female had 2 babies. No bathing suit issues, or bathing in swimwear. I never used the one at sexysims2 because of the posted issues, which I think is attributed to the other mods like naked suits and whatever over there.

noonbob
21st Sep 2009, 3:32 PM
thanx for this, the jeans thing really annoyed me :D

Cinnabunny
21st Sep 2009, 6:24 PM
Thanks! It was too weird seeing my preggy sims get UN-pregnant while showering. lol.

Meikesnickers
24th Sep 2009, 12:48 AM
THANK YOU!! i was getting so annoyed!

verkade
24th Sep 2009, 10:16 AM
sorry this is not working in my game, after installing, my sim got strange clothing after work, she worked in the police station, but dressed in cooking outfit, and astronout, this was not so funny.
I have to look what the problem is, becouse I was very happy that I could have a really pregnant sim.

Hardy boyz
24th Sep 2009, 10:48 AM
Thank you!
I really missed that belly when the sims stepped into the shower.

//HB

Qweemy
25th Sep 2009, 4:32 AM
Wonderful, I love it! Thank you for the share :)

moryrie
28th Sep 2009, 1:25 AM
sorry this is not working in my game, after installing, my sim got strange clothing after work, she worked in the police station, but dressed in cooking outfit, and astronout, this was not so funny.
I have to look what the problem is, becouse I was very happy that I could have a really pregnant sim.

Was she an undercover officer? They are supposed to change to random career outfits until they get another promotion or two.

Redd
2nd Oct 2009, 7:58 AM
Great job - now my sims can remain pregnant while bathing! The one problem with it for me is that when they change into their swimsuit they always seem to be wearing a random non-pregnant top which looks weird. All the other outfits work fine.

CmarNYC
2nd Oct 2009, 2:30 PM
Great job - now my sims can remain pregnant while bathing! The one problem with it for me is that when they change into their swimsuit they always seem to be wearing a random non-pregnant top which looks weird. All the other outfits work fine.

Strange. My mod shouldn't be affecting swimsuits at all. I think the only swimsuits enabled for pregnancy by the game are one-piece so there shouldn't be a separate top. Did you have the SexySims bathing suit nude mod? Other swimsuit mods? Have you tried taking mine out to see if the problem goes away?

Redd
2nd Oct 2009, 9:29 PM
Strange. My mod shouldn't be affecting swimsuits at all. I think the only swimsuits enabled for pregnancy by the game are one-piece so there shouldn't be a separate top. Did you have the SexySims bathing suit nude mod? Other swimsuit mods? Have you tried taking mine out to see if the problem goes away?

It seems like something else in my game is affecting your mod. When I tested it on another sim it was her sleepwear that went wonky. A crack appeared between her top & bottom halves.

xstreetxsexiiex
5th Oct 2009, 5:08 AM
These were really needed, thank you.

complexman
6th Oct 2009, 4:21 AM
thank you

KieraNichole
10th Oct 2009, 7:21 AM
I will try this and let you know. I'm very excited and can't wait. I will say however that I had 3 issues like above without this mod or that sexysims one that everyone is talking about. I have neither one. I had a teenager get pregnant and had a dress on while she was showering and I did have a sim who wore a swimsuit for part of her pregnancy in the tub.
I also put an outfit on my sim that I downloaded and there was a section of her stomach totally gone and she wasn't even pregnant. So, I'm not so sure it was this mod that did what you have listed above, however I will download it and try it to see for myself I guess. I still want to try it :)

com512003
12th Oct 2009, 9:28 AM
Looks wonderful and I can't wait to try it out! I have yet to encounter any problems with pregnant sims wearing clothing they shouldn't have been (knock on wood) and I don't have the fix from sexysims, so Im feeling confident! Is there any chance that a teen version will be coming next?

CmarNYC
12th Oct 2009, 2:22 PM
I will try this and let you know. I'm very excited and can't wait. I will say however that I had 3 issues like above without this mod or that sexysims one that everyone is talking about. I have neither one. I had a teenager get pregnant and had a dress on while she was showering and I did have a sim who wore a swimsuit for part of her pregnancy in the tub.
I also put an outfit on my sim that I downloaded and there was a section of her stomach totally gone and she wasn't even pregnant. So, I'm not so sure it was this mod that did what you have listed above, however I will download it and try it to see for myself I guess. I still want to try it :)

Sounds like it might be another mod, possibly one that recategorizes clothing. It's always hard to tell with multiple mods which one is causing a problem.

Looks wonderful and I can't wait to try it out! I have yet to encounter any problems with pregnant sims wearing clothing they shouldn't have been (knock on wood) and I don't have the fix from sexysims, so Im feeling confident! Is there any chance that a teen version will be coming next?

A teen pregnant clothing morph with the nude included was posted yesterday or the day before:

http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=373053

com512003
14th Oct 2009, 7:31 AM
Oops, my bad! Thank you!

Hellgamatic
18th Oct 2009, 10:47 PM
Indie Stone Fugly Compatibility Checker says these three files (bottomnude, topnude, and relaxedjeans) all override the same file. Do they actually conflict?

Randomly, it also says that the nerdy half-glasses override that same file.

CmarNYC
19th Oct 2009, 2:39 PM
Indie Stone Fugly Compatibility Checker says these three files (bottomnude, topnude, and relaxedjeans) all override the same file. Do they actually conflict?

Randomly, it also says that the nerdy half-glasses override that same file.

The Compatibility Checker is prone to false positives. My morphs aren't core mods and all they override are the game morph files, which are empty. (And are three separate files.) So no, there should not be any conflict.

keepmesafe10120
12th Nov 2009, 11:01 PM
just downloaded it. we'll see if it works.

TIYARN007
14th Nov 2009, 2:14 AM
Works Fine In Game... ThankYou... Now I await a mod for more Maternity Clothes... Hopefully Some One will Make. :giggler:

didi55555
26th Nov 2009, 5:43 PM
:) Thanks :lol:

knightguy82
29th Nov 2009, 6:11 AM
does this mod still work with the patch 1.7.9 & WA?

CmarNYC
29th Nov 2009, 2:32 PM
does this mod still work with the patch 1.7.9 & WA?

No reason it shouldn't. Try it and let me know!

nfarnham2001
4th Dec 2009, 2:52 AM
Just a question, not with the mod but with the pictures. I see your censor only covers the nipples/breast and crotch area, how did you get that? mod or what?

Just wondering, because I would much rather prefer something correct, censoring just the breast/genitalia, intsead of a large pixelated window censoring everything between the neck and waist.

CmarNYC
4th Dec 2009, 2:37 PM
Just a question, not with the mod but with the pictures. I see your censor only covers the nipples/breast and crotch area, how did you get that? mod or what?

Just wondering, because I would much rather prefer something correct, censoring just the breast/genitalia, intsead of a large pixelated window censoring everything between the neck and waist.

That's not the game censor. I took the picture in-game with no censor blur, edited the pic, and used a mosaic blur effect on the areas I selected. Any image editor more advanced than Paint should have some kind of blur effect.

Sorry, but there's no way I know of to make the in-game censor cover only the naughty bits. Interesting idea, though. :)

nfarnham2001
4th Dec 2009, 10:42 PM
Thanks, I was just saying, it would be a good idea, especially for when they use the restroom, I know it is still a fairly new game, but in my opinion, it could have been better, hopefully with another year or so and more time the community will help..

Also, I am new to modding and would love to create my own mods and such, but I have no idea where to start....>.>...is there a modding for dummies or creating them, tutorial for beginners?

CmarNYC
5th Dec 2009, 2:46 PM
is there a modding for dummies or creating them, tutorial for beginners?

If you look in the Create dropdown at the top left of the page, you'll see the heading 'Creating for'. Under Sims 3 there's a tutorials section which is an excellent place to start. In the topics under 'Specific Sections' you can find lots more, often focused on a single task, if you look for them. Those sections are also great for research and for posting any problems you run into and asking for help.

melanch0lydreams
10th Dec 2009, 1:08 AM
Lovely. Thanks :)

lewisb40
10th Dec 2009, 10:32 PM
No reason it shouldn't. Try it and let me know!

I am happy to report that it works in my basegame patched to 1.7. So happy.

However, I was trying out the CC clothes that have EA maternity as a base and ran into a problem. When the baby is born, seems the game loses the infant mesh, just comes out a square with colors shooting out all over the neighborhood. I was using Shymoo's outfits that are based on a maternity swimsuit.

I am not a modder nor understand the way meshes work, but am I right to conclude that CC clothes based on EA maternity meshes conflict with your mod, since it is a clothing modification? I will test with other clothes to see if I get different results and leave some screenshot attachments of what I am talking about. :)

CmarNYC
11th Dec 2009, 5:25 PM
I am happy to report that it works in my basegame patched to 1.7. So happy.

However, I was trying out the CC clothes that have EA maternity as a base and ran into a problem. When the baby is born, seems the game loses the infant mesh, just comes out a square with colors shooting out all over the neighborhood. I was using Shymoo's outfits that are based on a maternity swimsuit.

I am not a modder nor understand the way meshes work, but am I right to conclude that CC clothes based on EA maternity meshes conflict with your mod, since it is a clothing modification? I will test with other clothes to see if I get different results and leave some screenshot attachments of what I am talking about. :)

My mod is not really a mod; all it does is add a pregnant morph to the nude and jeans outfits exactly the same way the game does it for other clothing. The only CC clothes that might conflict with it are ones that do the same thing - add a pregnant morph to the nude or jeans outfits, or that do a default replacement for those outfits. The only thing I can think of that might make this outfit conflict is if it somehow includes the mod that replaced the female nude body with the maternity swimsuit mesh in order to enable maternity while nude.

Also I don't see how maternity clothing would affect the baby rather than the mother. From your screenshot it really does look like the game has lost or corrupted the infant mesh, and you've got a mesh explosion going on. I'd look for any CC you have that's baby-related. If you could see if other babies are affected that also might help track it down.

lewisb40
12th Dec 2009, 12:01 AM
No other babies were affected, cause I looked around the town and saw that other families had normal baby meshes. I concluded that it was the clothes cause this sim is my playable and the only one using a different maternity outfit. Like I said before, the clothes were made from the EA swimsuit that is used for maternity. I haven't opened my game in 2 days so I do have more clothes that I want to test with, but I am not having a problem with your clothing modifications and using EA maternity.

I don't have any other mods or CC for infants and babies. I do have a couple of outfits that can be used for maternity, I took the Shymoo clothing out my game.

kailost
18th Dec 2009, 12:56 PM
my mod don't work or i can't :( find that clothes can you tell me how??
my patch is WA 2.2.8 and i can update but not yet

Luke159
14th Jan 2010, 4:32 PM
Thanks this is very welcome however shouldn't it be under mods since you can't create a pregnant sim, if it wasn't for my partner this mod would have been missed out, anyway thanks again.

babyophelia
6th Feb 2010, 6:53 AM
hm. i never noticed till now. I had this installed before i patched this game and i vaguely recall my satisfaction of my sim retaining the pregnant shape when bathing. i now have WA with latest patch, and another pregnancy after a very long while, and I just noticed that the belly is once again lost when my sim loses her clothes. any solution or ideas why?

thanks.

edit: re-downloaded and replaced files. works fine now.

tyirannoss
7th Feb 2010, 2:55 PM
Ooh, shiney! *clicks download* Thank you.

Out of curiosity, did you just enable the clothes for maternity or did you have to edit their mesh?

CmarNYC
22nd Feb 2010, 9:40 PM
Ooh, shiney! *clicks download* Thank you.

Out of curiosity, did you just enable the clothes for maternity or did you have to edit their mesh?

I had to add a pregnant morph, one part of which was creating a pregnant mesh.

Jade25
25th Feb 2010, 4:51 AM
Does anyone know if this works with HELS?

osanomina
6th Mar 2010, 2:32 AM
Many thanks for this great addition. However i have to let you know that it conflicts with the adult nipple replacement on the SexySims by Base1980. You can not have both at the same time.

@Jade25: I can confirm though that CmarNYC's work with HELS (as do Base1980s just not together).

CmarNYC
6th Mar 2010, 1:36 PM
Many thanks for this great addition. However i have to let you know that it conflicts with the adult nipple replacement on the SexySims by Base1980. You can not have both at the same time.

@Jade25: I can confirm though that CmarNYC's work with HELS (as do Base1980s just not together).

That's correct - Base's nipple mod is a replacement mesh with added, numbered vertices that will not work properly with this pregnant morph. It looks like he added his own pregnant morph, though, which possibly matches mine. Why don't you try removing my topnude package so you don't have two conflicting morphs and see if that works?

osanomina
14th Mar 2010, 5:49 AM
CmarNYC-san,

just to say thanks again and reply. The bottom works with his top, but it does not line up correctly in the last stage of pregnancy. There is a noticable seam problem. But that really does not mean i won't use it, it is much better than the alternative (no pregnant bottom at all).

Anjelstar76
4th Jun 2010, 12:05 AM
Is this still required for Ambitions and the new patch?

simwookiee
5th Jun 2010, 4:37 AM
This is great. Thanks!

murf1291
13th Jun 2010, 8:44 PM
anyone know if this is awesome mod friendly?

Barbarney
21st Jun 2010, 5:36 AM
My teen is suffering from floating heads...thank you for posting this. I am playing Ambition and I am a little confused on how to installed these to my game. What is the best way to installed the morphs? Thanks.

CmarNYC
21st Jun 2010, 1:22 PM
This won't help with floating-head teens. There's another mod on this site for that. Install the same way you install any other mod - put the package in your mods folder: http://www.modthesims.info/wiki.php?title=Sims_3:Installing_Package_Files

And to everyone who's asking - yes, this works with the patch and Ambitions. Yes, it's compatible with Awesome Mod.

fieriee
23rd Jun 2010, 5:22 AM
Does this work for WA patch 2.7?

fieriee
25th Jun 2010, 3:56 AM
Just wanted to say this is working great on WA 2.7! Love it, thank you.

Shyblue93
28th Jun 2010, 11:45 PM
Is this dl okay with AM ?

Plemediffi
19th Jul 2010, 2:52 PM
Look I know this sounds a bit stupid, but I swear my 'fuzz' (the stuff that covers the Sims' nakedness) is really big and I can't even see if the bellies are big or small because it's all pixellated? I'll check again because I'm not entirely certain... but anyway, this is a great morph, the previous flat jeans really bugged me! Thank you. :)

CmarNYC
19th Jul 2010, 4:48 PM
Look I know this sounds a bit stupid, but I swear my 'fuzz' (the stuff that covers the Sims' nakedness) is really big and I can't even see if the bellies are big or small because it's all pixellated? I'll check again because I'm not entirely certain... but anyway, this is a great morph, the previous flat jeans really bugged me! Thank you. :)

The nude pixellation is huge - I'm not surprised you can't see.

mollynj
30th Jul 2010, 7:00 PM
Ah, yes! I love pregnant sims and now they don't look creepy. Thank you so much for this!

Mossnose40
11th Sep 2010, 9:55 PM
Thanks! Now Sims is getting more realalistic...

Virgin Snake
6th Oct 2010, 11:58 PM
This is nice. Haven't tried it yet but I say thank you ahead of time. The before and after shots sold this too me entirely... Why would they have a flat lower belly? come on ea/maxis... bleh.

Mellowyellow09
27th Oct 2010, 9:01 AM
Does it work with late night?

Captain THPS4
4th Nov 2010, 6:59 PM
Thanks for fixing this! A minor annoyance for me, but better to get rid of it before it's more annoying!

CatOfEvilGenius
22nd Jan 2011, 6:51 AM
Shiny new game, same old crap, typical EA. Thank you for cleaning up EA's sloppy messes. Nude pregnant ladies should not magically lose their belly! Nicely done. :)

Nephertina
22nd Feb 2011, 1:26 AM
First of all, thanks for your great work, this mod is now on my top 10 Downloads list directly followed by a mosaic remover mod (hehe).

Second: (Date stamp 2011-02-22) I have base Sims 3 and *every* available addon (including SP3) on version 7.0.55.010001 (base game version 1.19.44.010002) and this mod works fine for me so far...

But.... Is it possible to add the belly to all the available clothes (and maybe all coming in future, just like telling the game: "That sim is pregnant, give him/her the belly despite of what clothes he/she is wearing"? I do not mean to add the belly to every single piece of cloth manually... there must be an easier way... Maybe?

Hm, maybe I'm is missing a "pregnant-sims-can-wear-any-outfit"-mod...

Adding Clothes for Maternity outfits is easy using the CTU (CAS Texture Unitool), just select a piece of cloth and activate "valid for Maternity" (and save them ^^) - so I did, but noticed the missing belly on these clothes (tested with that full body female "tuxedo" that came with the base game)...

EA did only add the belly to a couple of clothes (the known ones, 3-4 at all), so it is missing on all other outfits (even on naked outfit without this mod) -.-

Once again, great work, so thanks again.

CmarNYC
22nd Feb 2011, 2:19 PM
It's certainly possible to add the pregnant belly to all the clothes but it would have to be done manually for each and every piece of clothing. Sadly there's no 'magic bullet' to do it without making new morph meshes for each item, which is not a huge job but does take some time. Yes, you can enable clothing easily for maternity but as you found out, if there's no pregnant morph the sim will not look pregnant.

kim213
9th Mar 2011, 7:31 PM
I love this! I have been using the mod for a few months now and have had no problems! Great work!

JaneGreenEyes
11th May 2011, 8:22 AM
Ok. Don't know if it was mentioned in any other comments, but when I used your mod, my sim became "corrupted" so to speak. When bathing, or swimming, or just every day outfits, it was simply a pregnancy top with no bottoms. And after I deleted your mod, it stayed this way. Could it be conflicting mods or maybe (& I read this somewhere above) that it's because I am using it on a sim already created?

CmarNYC
11th May 2011, 2:21 PM
Ok. Don't know if it was mentioned in any other comments, but when I used your mod, my sim became "corrupted" so to speak. When bathing, or swimming, or just every day outfits, it was simply a pregnancy top with no bottoms. And after I deleted your mod, it stayed this way. Could it be conflicting mods or maybe (& I read this somewhere above) that it's because I am using it on a sim already created?

I haven't heard of this happening before, so I suspect it's some kind of conflict. Was this one sim only or all pregnant sims? If only one, perhaps somehow her bottom got deleted or corrupted or something. I doubt it was this mod alone, though. And it shouldn't matter that the sim was already created.

JaneGreenEyes
12th May 2011, 6:15 AM
Hm. Well I only used it on one pregnant sim, but even after deleting the mod, it affected un-pregnant sims as well. But I was using a pregnancy extender from somewhere on MTS. Could this possibly be the problem? Because after I deleted both of them, & created a new sim after deleting my corrupted one, I had no more problems. But I love your mod. It used to work perfect for me. I just want to make sure before I go use it again & it mess up another one, because even after I delete it & the messed up sim, any copies made before or after the file was the same.... :(

CmarNYC
12th May 2011, 12:28 PM
All I can tell you is that this is a very simple mod which only replaces a morph. It's most likely to conflict with another mod that affects the nude pregnancy morph. The only way to make sure would be to remove all other mods from your game, then add them in one by one until the problem reappears. It's also possible that this mod is not causing your problem at all, especially since it used to work for you, but that there's a conflict or problem in your other mods.

Mellowyellow09
3rd Jun 2011, 5:55 AM
Does it work with generations?

Simsdestroyer
4th Jun 2011, 11:23 PM
I love you CMar!! You are just awesome, the tattoo mods, this mod, you're just spoiling us to death!!! I only trust yours and Twallan's mods. Since this is just a morph I'm assuming it's okay to put it back into my game with generations right?

SarieeB
5th Jun 2011, 12:07 AM
Does this work with your other pregnancy mods?Because my sims can"t get pregnant anymore

CmarNYC
5th Jun 2011, 5:13 AM
@Mellowyellow09 and Simsdestroyer: Yes, this should work with Generations. (And thank you!)

@SarieeB: All of the pregnancy stuff I've done is morphs and based on the same mechanism. None of them should affect whether your sims can get pregnant.

IndiaSong
22nd Aug 2011, 5:25 PM
When I use a longer pregnancy mod, any of them, the bump disappears. Could it have something to do with these files? I'd be sorry if it had.

CmarNYC
23rd Aug 2011, 12:09 AM
Is the bump disappearing from all the outfits or only the nude and/or jeans? If it's all the outfits, it's unlikely this mod is causing it. You can always remove these files and see if that fixes it.

IndiaSong
23rd Aug 2011, 4:30 PM
Is the bump disappearing from all the outfits or only the nude and/or jeans? If it's all the outfits, it's unlikely this mod is causing it. You can always remove these files and see if that fixes it.
It's disappearing from all the outfits, and the bump reappears when I take out the longer pregnancies mods.
I thought maybe a badly made piece of clothing conflicted with your mod, but even with just awesome mod and the longer preg mod in my game the bump didn't reappear.Unless the game keeps everything in a cache somewhere.
Well apparently, I'm the only one.

qelgetlh
8th Oct 2011, 8:32 PM
This mod has stopped working for me. I used to have 2 two nude clothing sets one would change with pregnancy and one would not. Now I have only the one that wont. Is there an updated set somewhere? or can someone tell me how to turn it back on?

coolspear1
5th Nov 2011, 12:52 PM
Cheers my dears. Saw this and snaffled it, then went and made my favourite female sim pregnant once again. Not me personally, I got her sim husband to do the honours. Works a treat, a big pregnant belly in all costumes, and, indeed, the lack of. The only trouble is, what am I supposed to do with this newborn. Most certainly, you have to take some resposibility for this new sim coming into existence. At the very least, I will have to name the child after you. Thanks for the mod. Great stuff.

CmarNYC
5th Nov 2011, 2:31 PM
This mod has stopped working for me. I used to have 2 two nude clothing sets one would change with pregnancy and one would not. Now I have only the one that wont. Is there an updated set somewhere? or can someone tell me how to turn it back on?

Are you using a custom nude clothing mod? If so, that's probably conflicting with this mod.

Ibce
9th Nov 2011, 5:39 PM
for those using Base1980's nude top replacement.

Um, in my testing it was not so clear, maybe you know more:
Does his/her top have a nude pregnant mesh? Nipple-less sims are creepy xD

CmarNYC
9th Nov 2011, 10:43 PM
Base1980's nipple top does have a pregnant morph, and it matches my nude bottom pregnant morph. So use only the nude bottom morph from here (and the jeans if you want them), along with his top.

Ibce
10th Nov 2011, 2:40 AM
Thank you for clearing that =)

katerbrom
2nd Dec 2011, 5:53 PM
dank je wel

CastielSkye
3rd Dec 2011, 3:43 AM
I used this mod a year or so ago, but I quit playing Sims because my computer wasn't good enough to handle it. Now I have a new computer which is awesome, but when I have this mod in, it freezes up and crashes the game. Does this mod not work with Awesome mod or is it not compatible with pets and/or nightlife expansions? I tested my other pregnancy mod by putting them in one at a time, so I really think it's this mod (which sucks because I loved this mod). Could it be something else?

CmarNYC
3rd Dec 2011, 7:12 AM
I have no reason to think this doesn't work with any expansion, and no one has reported it not working with AwesomeMod. No guarantees, but your problem is more likely to be caused by another mod or conflict of mods.

CastielSkye
7th Dec 2011, 2:44 AM
I think it's just AwesomeMod messing up right now because it still glitches. I read something on AwesomeMod about a "pets snafoo" so it may not be working completely with the pets expansion yet... Thank you for the response!

viri2626
8th Apr 2012, 9:13 PM
Is this mod is compatible with the master controller by Twallan?

CmarNYC
9th Apr 2012, 1:19 PM
Is this mod is compatible with the master controller by Twallan?

Yes it is.

viri2626
9th Apr 2012, 10:19 PM
Thx ;) :up:

consuela
14th Apr 2012, 4:00 PM
Hi CmarNYC,
I have this download for a long time, but since showtime some issues appeared.
A top and pants from EA don't fit anymore when she's pregnant.
The top don't grows with the pregnancy.
Can you explane this?
Thanks....

CmarNYC
15th Apr 2012, 3:10 PM
There are hundreds of tops and pants from EA - which ones? If they're some other EA clothes, the pregnant morphs weren't done correctly by EA. Do you mean the nude top or bottom or the jeans in this mod?

wileruilaer
19th Apr 2012, 8:19 PM
Hi CmarNYC.

You seem to be actively supporting this mod still. I did not see anyone above with a problem identical to mine. I am trying to use Base1980's mod and/or yours in various combinations to reach a certain result, but every way I try my sim remains a floating head with some feet below. Since he does not seem as active, I'm trying to ask you here instead. But before I go into further specifics, perhaps I should *checks posting rules* see if it is allowed to mention content that is SXS-specific - found no rule against it. In the comment section for Base's tf nude pregnant mod, user Melodie9 (is that also you?) says 20th Feb 2010, that her mod should fit with his. Later, on page 2, user Groosalugg describes a problem just like mine - that the tf pregnant sim becomes a floating head. He then posts that he fixed this by somehow copying Base's files from the mod into Melodie9's mod using s3pe.

With me so far? I only have the base game, today's current update, with no expansions. I've tried all the usual trouble-shooting by removing all other mods, deleting the cache-files every time, trying different combinations of yours and Base's mods, and at last, I tried Groosalugg's method. Still floating head. I can change her into a 1-piece bathing suit, but then she has a non-pregnant shape. All other clothes sets show empty space between neck and ankle. (Only using base-game clothing) Maybe... if I had the old version that was on SXS, under Melodie9's name, which is the one Groosalugg was talking about, that might work? It's quite difficult to troubleshoot based on comments that are several years old :-)

The mod you have on this page is for YA and A sims, (understandably), so if you feel this question does not belong here or that I should ask Base1980, I'll remove it. Just thought, since there seemed to be a connection between Base's work and yours, and since it seemed that Melodie9 might be you (apologies if not) that you might know what I could try.

thanks /W

CmarNYC
20th Apr 2012, 12:02 AM
Glad to help, or try to! :) And I'm not Melodie - my name over on SSX is CmarNYC, just like here. Oh, and it's perfectly fine to discuss adult content as long as you don't use obscene words or post explicit pictures.

Do you have Whiterider's muscle fix for teens and elders installed? If so it will conflict with Base's and Melodie's nude meshes. Also any nude clothing except Snaitf's True Nudists may conflict.

If you install both Base's and Melodie's nude meshes they will conflict. Melodie's clothing set is actually here on MTS and still available, but it has the problem that they're accidentally flagged as expansion pack items for expansions that don't exist, so they don't show up as of Pets.

When using Base's mod, do you get nipples on the teen female top? If so, at least you know your game is using his top mesh. If not, it isn't.

My suggestion for the teen nude is to use Base's meshes without Whiterider's muscle fix or Melodie's clothing or any nude clothing except True Nudists. Near the end of the comments in Melodie's mod Benji229 posted instructions for fixing her packages, so if you're comfortable with s3pe you could try that for the non-nude stuff. Without that fix I'm not aware of any working maternity wear for female teens, but there may be some out there. Maybe I'll make some myself since I've done it for other ages/genders. :)

wileruilaer
20th Apr 2012, 7:12 PM
Thanks for the assistance so far.

I do not have the Whiterider mod you speak of (though I liked his NoCurfew). I had jonha's nude top and bottom, but i tried with them uninstalled and I got the same error.

I did not know that Melodie's mod was here. *search* Thanks. I found the profile and from there, the mod. The comment you mentioned might help.

And yes, on a non-pregnant tf I get the nipples. I... can't really tell if Base's nude bottom changes anything from the original basegame sim model, on a non-pregnant sim that is. The photos in his post on SXS didn't really give me an idea of what it should look like if the mod works.

I've never worked with s3pe until yesterday, but I'll try Benji's method now.

I'd like to understand a little more about how these things work. If you have the time? A sim has a mesh, a morph and a skin? The skin is just "paint" on the outside? The mesh is a 3d model? The morph is a conditional alteration of the mesh? No way did I guess that correct 3 out of 3 right?

CmarNYC
20th Apr 2012, 11:54 PM
LOL, you pretty much did get it all right.

The mesh is a 3D model consisting of vertices, or points with x, y, z coordinates (left/right, up/down, front/back), which make up triangles or faces which form the surface of the mesh. The vertices are assigned to bones or joints in a skeleton which allow them to move with animations. Each vertex is also assigned coordinates called the UV map which controls how a texture (the skin or clothing image that's painted on) should be mapped onto the mesh. That's a simplification of course, there's more information in most meshes.

The body morphs are conditional distortions of the base mesh, and in fact the information in them consists of displacements of the mesh vertices. They're applied fractionally - that is, a sim halfway along in pregnancy will have 50% of the pregnant morph applied; same with fat/fit/thin. BTW all the facial adjustments and the breast size are also morphs but most use a different mechanism - adjustments of the 'bones' or joints in the mesh skeleton.

And in the case of the sims themselves, there's a skin image that's painted on the surface of the mesh as you say, then the image of the clothing is painted on top of that, then things like tattoos and body hair, then various accessories like gloves, socks, etc. Clothing and accessory images have a layer that controls where it's transparent and lets the skin show through. In the case of the nude body, it's really just another clothing item except the shape is the nude body and the clothing texture is completely transparent.

If my explanation hasn't been TMI and you're ready for more, check out this tutorial on basic meshing by Wes Howe: http://modthesims.info/wiki.php?title=Tutorials:3D_Meshing_Index

Enough TLDR. :) I don't think Base's nude bottom has any differences from the default except the pregnant morph. Oh, and Whiterider is a she. :) Let me know what happens and whether you get Melodie's tf clothes working!

wileruilaer
21st Apr 2012, 12:32 AM
Allright then. Got that. Then... Base's mod was a mesh with a morph but no skin. It worked with the non-pregnant tf, but resulted in floating head at the onset of second trimester because... hm, nope, still can't figure it out. I wonder if it would function if I did the same edit in s3pe.

Doesn't matter now. Benji was right. It worked perfectly when I edited Melodie9's files. Problem solved. Wouldn't have found it without you. Thanks again.

Now I'm gonna try again, but see if it works with Base's nipples, Jonha's sliders and Navetsea's skin. By the way... since I don't seem to have wearied you with questions yet, if I install sliders, edit a sim in CAS using them, save, but then remove the same sliders from the package folder, does the sim keep or lose the alterations to the morph?

I might take this time to thank you for the getNaked mod too. How does it work exactly? Does it remove the clothes layer? Without sims realizing that they're naked?

CmarNYC
21st Apr 2012, 2:58 PM
Base's mod (yes, a base mesh with morphs) really SHOULD work with no alterations. If you have Melodie's nude pregnant body installed it will conflict, though. I honestly don't understand why Base's mod seemed not to work by itself for some people, but such is the mystery of Sims 3. :)

Glad you were able to hack the mod and get it working!

If you use sliders and then remove the slider packages, the shape changes will disappear. If you later replace the slider packages, they'll reappear.

Get Naked is a script that simply makes the sim change into their naked outfit without the spin or any of the usual checks for modesty, etc. Remember, naked is just another clothing outfit except for the shape and that the clothing texture is all transparent. It's always hard for people to get the concept that there's no separate clothing on top of the naked body.

consuela
22nd Apr 2012, 1:38 PM
Sorry for my late reaction, but my internet hasn't worked for 2 weeks.
I will make a picture off the top and pants and send it to you.
I'll be back...;-)

CmarNYC
23rd Apr 2012, 1:32 AM
Sorry for my late reaction, but my internet hasn't worked for 2 weeks.
I will make a picture off the top and pants and send it to you.
I'll be back...;-)

Glad your internet is working again! Can't live without it! :D

If that's the Western shirt from Pets, it's not enabled for maternity and doesn't have a pregnant morph. I don't know why it should be on your sim while she's pregnant, unless you used an override that enabled it for maternity without including the morph.

consuela
23rd Apr 2012, 11:33 AM
Glad your internet is working again! Can't live without it! :D

If that's the Western shirt from Pets, it's not enabled for maternity and doesn't have a pregnant morph. I don't know why it should be on your sim while she's pregnant, unless you used an override that enabled it for maternity without including the morph.

This shirt automaticly comes when she change into her pregnancyclothes.
Do you know how I can check if I have an override, or is that not possible?
But eitherway....thanks for you're reply.

CmarNYC
24th Apr 2012, 8:06 PM
This shirt automaticly comes when she change into her pregnancyclothes.
Do you know how I can check if I have an override, or is that not possible?
But eitherway....thanks for you're reply.

If it's labelled you can just look at your mods packages. But it's also possible your game just somehow used that top when it shouldn't have, or maybe there's something glitchy about it. Has it shown up in more than one pregnancy and on more than one sim?

consuela
24th Apr 2012, 9:34 PM
If it's labelled you can just look at your mods packages. But it's also possible your game just somehow used that top when it shouldn't have, or maybe there's something glitchy about it. Has it shown up in more than one pregnancy and on more than one sim?

When I use an other blouse and skirt from EA mostly I get this outfit on more than one sim.
The latest foto's I made with a new couple just to get this picture.
When I use a female sim with the westernshirt it doesn't change the shirt.
I hope that this answered you're question?

If it can't be fixed I will change my female sim in a dress before she's pregnand.
That is the only way I don't get the western shirt.

CmarNYC
24th Apr 2012, 10:57 PM
Like I said, this shirt really should not be showing up on your sims when they're pregnant and I don't know why it is. Maybe at some point someone will make a pregnant morph for it, but for now you'll have to either change the sim into something else or put up with her top half not getting bigger.

consuela
27th Apr 2012, 2:28 PM
Like I said, this shirt really should not be showing up on your sims when they're pregnant and I don't know why it is. Maybe at some point someone will make a pregnant morph for it, but for now you'll have to either change the sim into something else or put up with her top half not getting bigger.

Okido, Thanks for you're answering my question.

lpcysmi
6th May 2012, 11:04 AM
Is there a bottom part like base1980's top part??????

CmarNYC
6th May 2012, 3:08 PM
Is there a bottom part like base1980's top part??????

I don't understand your question - there's a nude top and a nude bottom. If you're asking whether my nude bottom will match up with Base's nude top, yes it will.

Peterskywalker!
8th May 2012, 4:40 AM
Wow how did EA miss this one. Anyway great job.

Anach
1st Jul 2012, 11:16 AM
Hey Cmar. I've been playing around with pregnancy morphs, and noticed when swapping back to your AF preg morphs from Blooms, that they also have this vertical seam issue with the muscle definition increased, as well as a horizontal slice through the waist (separate issue?). I thought I'd try running your preg GEOMs through the tangent fixer, but it says "This is not a valid base mesh with tangents". Obviously I'm not going to be able to fix these myself, so are you planning to?

Disclaimer - I know nothing about meshing, nor do I pretend to understand most of what was said in the tangent thread. :P

CmarNYC
1st Jul 2012, 3:15 PM
Hi! The probable cause of the waistline gap is a mismatch in the morphs, although both Bloom and I used the same morph as a model. Are you using the current version of my mod, the 'EA' one? The first version did NOT conform to the EA pregnant shape which I believe Bloom used.

As for muscle definition - if you're using Bloom's af nipple top, go download the muscle definition-compatible version he uploaded in the last few days. :)

BTW, the tangent fixer won't work on this mod because it's a morph only and tangents exist only in the base meshes.

Anach
2nd Jul 2012, 5:32 AM
My apologies for not being clear enough in my above post. I was using Blooms muscle compatible version, but decided go remove it as the shape was a little angular for my tastes, compared to yours, which was more rounded and better matched the EA Shape.

When I checked the seam issues I was sure I was using your EA version, but downloaded them again to check the file sizes, which were the same. However, I will double-check in game and report back, as soon as I can find a pregnant Sim to experiment on.

Anach
2nd Jul 2012, 11:34 AM
Here is the issue I'm having. Fitness 0.9, muscle 0.6, 10 hours away from dropping the bundle (9 day pregnancy). I reinstalled from your current files and cleared all my caches just to be sure.

CmarNYC
2nd Jul 2012, 5:33 PM
Judging from that pic, you must be using a nude default female top replacement of some sort. Did you remove Bloom's top completely? Are you using another nipple mod? This preg morph mod is only a morph - it can't make the side seam shading mismatch like that. Mismatched morphs could cause the gap between top and bottom - did you also redownload and install the preg morph for the nude bottom?

Anach
3rd Jul 2012, 4:03 AM
Ok, thanks again for the assistance. I still have no idea how to tell the difference between a mesh and a morph, but after searching through all my mod folders, I was able to track down a file I forgot I had; The bikini breast slider fix by GnatGoSplat. I have updated that file with a fix, so hopefully it fixes the problem, and matches the bottom mesh. I was running Bloom's files in an override folder (unmerged) to decide if I like them, which means it would have overridden the breast slider fix, and so I didn't notice the conflict.

The funny thing is, I never really noticed the seams until you pointed them out in your tangent tool thread, but afterwards, I couldn't unsee them. :P

Khrista
11th Oct 2012, 10:22 AM
This works great! Thank you.

JT`
17th Oct 2012, 1:10 AM
You know, I gotta wonder why they still haven't fixed this officially. I mean, regardless of whether vanilla EA is censored or not, it's pretty blithely obvious through the dither when a pregnant woman enters the shower and doesn't have a belly any more.

Lightsalot
26th Nov 2012, 5:42 AM
I have the nude morph working perfectly, however in regular pregnancy clothing the shirt looks cut off? Kind of like the "before" picture of the relaxed jeans.

CmarNYC
26th Nov 2012, 2:54 PM
I have the nude morph working perfectly, however in regular pregnancy clothing the shirt looks cut off? Kind of like the "before" picture of the relaxed jeans.

This mod doesn't affect the shirt. Can you post a picture?

Lightsalot
26th Nov 2012, 7:19 PM
My sim looks like if I didn't have the "Relaxed Jeans" mod, but I do. Maybe its conflicting with something? I'm a noob, haha.

This is your picture, but in case I'm not explaining myself ;p
pic (http://i50.tinypic.com/30w7ae9.png)

CmarNYC
26th Nov 2012, 8:41 PM
Are you sure you have the jeans mod installed, and that your sim is wearing the relaxed jeans?

Super-Sonic-Artist
9th Jan 2013, 5:50 PM
Just a quick question before I download this lol:
Will it conflict with the nude body from this?
http://modthesims.info/download.php?t=373053

CmarNYC
9th Jan 2013, 5:59 PM
Just a quick question before I download this lol:
Will it conflict with the nude body from this?
http://modthesims.info/download.php?t=373053

No. That's for teens and this is for adults.

20xd6
23rd Jul 2013, 9:51 AM
Where can I find the 'Base1980' mod you talked about? That sounds awesome...

BiddyBoo_Two
25th Sep 2013, 3:46 PM
Is this mod compatible with 1.55? I REALLY REALLY want this glitch fix AND the nude top/bottom!!

CmarNYC
25th Sep 2013, 4:39 PM
@20xd6: I'm not sure which mod you're talking about - Base1980 is a modder on SexySims2.com, also known as BloomsBase here and on his own site: http://www.bloomsbase.net/ His stuff is indeed awesome. :)

@BiddyBoo_Two: This mod is compatible with all versions of the game and with all EPs/SPs.

BiddyBoo_Two
4th Oct 2013, 12:12 AM
Ok thank you very much!

PreCiious
15th Oct 2013, 8:24 PM
Heey thanks but i dont understand anything?!
I don't need this EA clothes i want only the pregnancy stomach when my sim take a shower?!
What files do i needed please answer me.

CmarNYC
16th Oct 2013, 12:04 AM
Heey thanks but i dont understand anything?!
I don't need this EA clothes i want only the pregnancy stomach when my sim take a shower?!
What files do i needed please answer me.

You need the packages in cmar_fpreg_TopNude_EA.zip and cmar_fpreg_BottomNude_EA.zip.

PreCiious
16th Oct 2013, 8:52 PM
Thank God for the quick answer!. Sorry for the silly question but i'm not a english speaker you know?!
Have a nice daay :)

BiddyBoo_Two
30th Nov 2013, 3:40 PM
Another question, if you unlock all outfits with cheats, are you able to select the nude top/bottom?

CmarNYC
1st Dec 2013, 5:27 AM
Another question, if you unlock all outfits with cheats, are you able to select the nude top/bottom?

I don't know - it would probably depend on the cheat or mod you're using to unlock outfits.

BiddyBoo_Two
1st Dec 2013, 9:10 PM
I don't know - it would probably depend on the cheat or mod you're using to unlock outfits.

I might have to try it out, I would be using unlockOutfits on for the cheat.

reign2fire
19th Feb 2014, 8:32 AM
thanks it actually works!

sims1sims2sims3
5th Mar 2014, 6:44 AM
thanks.

Zidel
16th Apr 2014, 3:27 AM
Hello Cmar, fan of the mod and many of your other mods. You helped me with a problem i was having with your penis mod. im having the same problem with your pregnancy morphing mod now, cept the pregnancy nude fix isn't showing on any sims from what i can tell. It worked when I first got it a while back, i think the pants fix is working still, but the nude fix doesn't seem to be working. any idea whats going on? here is a list of my packages folder as usual.
http://thumbs2.sexysims2.com/img/1/7/1/6/2/3/2/SXS2_Zidel_325323_Cmar_Image_Response_part_1.png
http://thumbs2.sexysims2.com/img/1/7/1/6/2/3/2/SXS2_Zidel_325324_Cmar_Image_Response_part_2.png

CmarNYC
16th Apr 2014, 8:54 AM
Just like with the males - try removing afTop, afBottom, efTop, efBottom, tfTop, and tfBottom. I'm not sure what they are but they're the likeliest to be conflicting.

Zidel
16th Apr 2014, 7:05 PM
now when i get her naked only half of her is naked, she has a white long sleeve shirt on the top half, any idea whats causing that?

Zidel
16th Apr 2014, 7:42 PM
never mind, i realized its like with that pants glitch that happened with the male, so i just need to wait till she gives birth so i can CAS her and fix it

Zidel
16th Apr 2014, 7:47 PM
i might have found a way to fix it, i realized the bug im getting now is the same as the pants bug with the males, so if i CAS her(after she gives birth of course) it should fix it in theory

Zidel
16th Apr 2014, 8:10 PM
yea, i got it fixed, had to CAS it, thanks for the help again, your mods rock

triciaking13
5th May 2014, 10:34 PM
Thank you so much! It's going to look so much better! :)

triciaking13
5th May 2014, 10:34 PM
Thank you so much! It's going to look so much better! :)

mary-silver
28th May 2014, 9:00 PM
dear creator! thanx for your hard work! tell please is it possible to make this stuff applicable for males??)) http://linna.modthesims.info/download.php?t=371019

CmarNYC
29th May 2014, 8:59 AM
dear creator! thanx for your hard work! tell please is it possible to make this stuff applicable for males??)) http://linna.modthesims.info/download.php?t=371019

Do you mean this? :) http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=370508

Zidel
25th Jun 2014, 11:21 PM
Hey cmar, i'm not sure if your the one to ask about this, but i'm having a really weird and annoying issue with a "custom" outfit that can't possibly exist within the game. im not sure where it came from, and its glitching out my game. its boots that are exactly like boots that r in the game already, but here is the weird part. i removed all packages from my folder and clicked to run the game without custom content, and they r still there. the glitching part is what happens with infant sims, for some reason the age group allowed to use these boots is any and all, so it force attaches to infants because they have no default "footware". thanks to nrass master controller i can modify the infants clothing, but theres no other footware for infants because they are as stated before, infants. the true glitching is what happens ingame. it starts acting like the rubber sim glitch, but its like 4 times bigger, half the time i can't see whats going on. i can attach some pics if you need to see what i mean. so, any ideas on how to get rid of the glitching boots of death? cause i tried deleting them in game and i couldn't.

Zidel
25th Jun 2014, 11:27 PM
Almost forgot to mention, i don't know if it has to do with anything, but i did install a new expansion recently, island paradise, thats why i needed some more nrass mods, just master controller and nrass overwatch. cause the pathing for npcs in isla paradiso is HORRIBLE. i was lagging to death without overwatch

CmarNYC
26th Jun 2014, 3:49 PM
Your glitch has nothing to do with this mod and should not be posted here.

I've heard of the problem; it's custom boots that aren't made right. You should post in the Help forum.